MOSCOW, Nov 26 (Reuters) – Urals crude differentials in Europe NORTHWEST softened on Monday in busy trade, still pocket Held at a premium to dated Brent close to 5-year highs.
Final loading plan Urals crude for December on Monday emerged Showing no Changes to-the-the Provisional version of document.
Urals crude loadings From September Baltic ports were at 5.7 million tonnes in December, unchanged From November, whiles Urals and Siberian Light oil Exports From Novorossiisk port were scheduled down to 2.41 million tonnes in December From 2.46 million tonnes for-the current month.
* In-the Platts window, Gunvor Bought two 100,000-tonne cargoes of Urals From Baltic ports for loading on Dec. From 9-13 Total and Shell at dated Brent plus $ 0.35 and $ 0.30 a barrel respectively.
* Total Bought From Trafigura 100,000 tonnes of Baltic Urals for Dec. 7-11 loading at a premium of $ 0.05 a barrel to dated Brent.
* Theres were no bids or Offers for Urals, Azeri BTC and CPC Blend in-the Mediterranean on Monday.
* Russia's Surgut called a spot tender to sell 100,000 tonnes of Baltic Urals for Dec. 12-13 loading. The close on Nov. tender 27 at 1100 GMT.
* China's crude oil in October as imports From Russia shot up 58 Percent From a year to an Earlier for time high of 1.73 million barrels per day, According to Reuters Calculation based on data released by-the General Administration of Customs on Monday.
* For Russian oil refinery maintenance schedule, According to-the Energy Ministry, click on – (Reporting by Gleb Gorodyankin; Editing by Alison Williams)