1. sterile crops (1962). The first Italian film producer,
who died in today & # 39; Rome, at the age of & # 39; 77 years, was written with Pier Paolo Pasolini his friend, noting the investigation of the murder of & # 39; Prostitute in & # 39; & # 39 in park; Rome several advantages.
2. Before the Revolution (1964). Set in his native Parma, it describes the disadvantages of & # 39; student & # 39; twenty years (Francesco Barilli) who struggles between conformismo burguż and revolutionary theories of Marxism, while inċestuż began an affair with his attractive tent (Adriana Asti).
3. Twice (1968). Transposition many free & # 39; history & # 39; Fiodor Dostoievski set in Italy & # 39; that time in history & # 39; Jacob (Pierre Clementi), teacher & # 39; initial theater jinventi much bolder own version.
4. konformista (1970). Jean-Louis Trintignant and Stefania Sandrelli are stars in & # 39; this adaptation of the novel & # 39; Alberto Moravia on the fascist philosophy professor kiseblu his first nomination for an Oscar.
5. spider strategy (1970). Bertolucci worked with & # 39; the Argentine Eduardo De Gregorio writing based on the story "Theme del traidor y del Heroes", by Jorge Luis Borges. Young returns to the town where his father was killed before he was born, in & # 39; hand-fascists in 1936.
6. The last tango in & # 39; Paris (1972). One explorations of sexuality burgesa (between mature and young American man Pariġjan) was more provocative and discussed in cinema history, issuing a Bertolucci Oscar nominations for a director to Marlon Brando as an actor.
Last tango in & # 39; Paris
7. NOVECENTO (1976). The class struggle in Italy of the 20th century spoke in & # 39; that epic & # 39; more than five hours as & # 39; multinational range that included Robert De Niro, Gérard Depardieu, Dominique Sanda , Alida Valli, Stefania Sandrelli, Donald Sutherland and Burt Lancaster.
8. The Moon (1979). Jill Clayburgh has made opera singer and widow takes the girl & # 39; fifteen years told on Italy tour. Another controversial Exploration & # 39; incest and addiction.
9. tragedy & # 39; man ridicule (1981). The son of the owner & # 39; cheese factory is abducted but, since the company is on the bankruptcy tip, the owner sets plan to use the ransom money for other purposes. Ugo Tognazzi won the award for Best Actor in & # 39; Cannes for this job.
10. The Last Emperor (1987). The epic of his wonderful in China at the beginning of the twentieth century was the most distinctions, including nine & # 39; Oscars (including those granted to the best film, direction, screenplay, photography and music).
Available on Amazon Prime Video.
11. Refuge for love (1990). Bertolucci was based on the novel & # 39; Paul Bowles
The protective air talked to the experiences & # 39; & # 39 couple; New Yorkers in crisis (Debra Winger and John Malkovich) to travel to Africa & # 39; On with the idea to rebuild the relationship.
Available Qubit.TV and Amazon Prime Video
12. stolen Beauty (1996). Lucy, an American girl, traveling to Tuscany paradisika after suicide & # 39; in search of her mother & # 39; love and introspettiva path. The film meant the consecration of & # 39; Liv Tyler was very small.
13. Catches & # 39; the love (1998). Thandie Newton is a young African woman who is forced into exile in Italy for political reasons and, once installed in & # 39; ancient Roman house, start a relationship with & # 39; mature English pianist (David Thewlis), starting off differences generational, racial, cultural and ideological.
Available on Amazon Prime Video
14. The dreamers (2003). Love Triangle (Michael Pitt, Louis Garrel and Eva Green) in the context of intense & # 39; French May for another exploration of sex and politics, two obsessjonijiet the Italian master during his career.
15. Io e te (2012). The last film & # 39; Bertolucci describes the adventures of & # 39; Lorenzo, child & # 39; 14 years to tell his parents that it will broadcast with his friends when he really spend those days in an abandoned basement of the family home.