The "new" Cordoba Avenue will be available today for passing through the intersection with & # 39; Juan B. Justo, In the neighborhood of & # 39; & # 39 Palermo; Buenos Aires, after 33 days during which the historic Puente de la Reconquista dismantled and progress with the viaduct construction & # 39; San Martín.
The opening of the road will alleviate zone in recent weeks was crowded with cars, despite the efforts & # 39; agents have been relocated to organize transit in & # 39; a district & # 39; large influx during the day by the building & # 39; offices and night for bars and restaurants.
The Head of Government of the City, Horacio Rodríguez Larreta, will lead the formal act of reopening of & # 39; Córdoba on 13 & # 39; Friday. He will be accompanied by Secretary of Transportation, Juan José Méndez.
Video of the drone Infobae: this is how it looked Córdoba junction Juan B. Just before reforms
The passage & # 39; Juan B. Justo will continue to be closed to traffic until at least March 2019, at the end the total dismantling of the bridge. Until that time will continue to deviations of light and collective traffic circulating normally by metrobus.
The work of the railway viaduct of & # 39; San Martín includes the conversion of & # 39; 11 level & # 39; sharing (Cordoba Avenue, Corrientes Avenue, Newbery Avenue, Trelles / Warnes, Honduras, Gorriti, JA Cabrera, Niceto Vega, Loyola, Ramirez de Velasco and Girardot.), Transforming f & # 39; tisk traditional. "The elevation of the trail eliminate interference and improve safety conditions on the roads, places & # 39; waiting, areas of & # 39; pedestrian and traffic flows", Ensure the official area.
Routes of lines of buses
– For logging in & # 39; av. Córdoba, line 140 (Correos Central / Bolougne lines), 151 (Puente Saavedra / Constitucion) and 168 (Puente Saavedra / Constitucion) had to depart. All resume from today, Friday 23 & # 39; in November, their usual routes av. Córdoba.
– As regards the cut in & # 39; Av. Juan B. Justo, line 166 (Palermo / Libertad), and alternative service providers and strengthening the FF.CC. San Martín, keep the following route:
* To the south: av. Juan B. Justo, Jose A. Cabrera, Fitz Roy, Castillo, av. Juan B. Fair.
* To the north: av. Juan B. Justo, Godoy Cruz, Jose A. Cabrera, av. Juan B. Fair.
Change & # 39; direction and opening & # 39; roads
The streets & # 39; Villarroel and Aguirre opened in the northwest direction (will remain active for the time being). Well, to cut f & # 39; av. Juan B. Justo had already made changes in the following way road & # 39; Castillo and Cabrera, at the same time the passage at the level & # 39; Castle was activated.
* Castle between Humboldt and av. Juan B. Justo will be the only one in the southeast direction (at Av Juan B. Justo).
* Cabrera between Godoy Cruz and av. Juan B. Justo will be single hand in the northwest direction (at Av Juan B. Justo).
Parking prohibited in both hands:
– Godoy Cruz between av. Juan B. Justo and Honduras.
– The Honduras between Godoy Cruz and av. Juan B. Fair.
– Cabrera between Godoy Cruz and Fitz Roy.
– Fitz Roy between Cabrera and Loyola.
– Castle between Fitz Roy and av. Juan B. Fair.
– Loyola between Fitz Roy and av. Juan B. Fair.