Martín Moreaux take things with a passion. It's hard to move from that adrenaline going through your bones. F & # 39; to address each topic, there is condemnation of thing going there.
He did this in 2006 when it acquired Optica Soler and launched expansion & # 39; Cordoban brand well. Now it goes for e-commerce & # 39; glasses. Can & # 39; & # 39 loaded in; market, is simpler and cheaper, but opposes smooth. He wants his place in two buildings: to provide service and guarantee accessibility.
"Optica Soler was born in 1967, its founder was a pioneer in the subject of kuntattoloġija. In partnership with & # 39; Voss, he created a brand that people & # 39; over 60 still remember: Pupilent Soler. In hinterland is achieved impressive presence of the product ", indicates.
-I niftakruha perfectly.
– Then Julio Soler, son of the creator, continued optics and kept at & # 39; operations for many years, with ups and disadvantages of & # 39; this country. He decided to sell, because we know each other already another business account & # 39; this type, so we reached an agreement, acquired the brand and structure. Today, grandson of the founder, Julito Soler, work here, for me it is an honor.
– Question zonza: S & # 39; it is like selling glasses? It's the same as any other business?
– From a commercial aspect, yes, it is similar to any other activity. But it is the health category and making it different. There is a social responsibility can not be delegated. The optical needs study, training and professionalization, but there are also similar to any other business process.
– The lens type & # 39; "commodity" and the frame is where a difference?
-No, the ophthalmic lenses are divided into & # 39; monofocal, bifokali and progressive. First, the telescope to see it close or & # 39; away, are commodities. There are also frames in & # 39; that category. That product is what combat cheap telescope to sell on the street. But the most advanced industry in the manufacture of lenses, especially progressive and multifocal. Because there are laboratories in Argentina invested a lot to make better products.
– Where is business, volume or complexity?
-The optical point itself is & # 39; significant profitability. From the lens to the frame. Each optics apply the policy & # 39; its own pricing with & # 39; it. Our criterion is to develop business vision marked by business volume, with attention to the telescope should be accessible to those who need their health and social work carried out free of charge.
– Was hooked on the issue of profitability …
-The profitability & # 39; which speak Córdoba made to place b & # 39; many optical competition, but with limited individual growth. What happened to Soler. When I took her, imponijt radical change, from trade policy to the image; all managed to evolve, by mouth for four & # 39; posts. From two employees to 25, b & # 39; network & # 39; optics in the interior through & # 39; special agreement.
– What is your hands on young businessman and earnest?
-And now the new mouth is the digital channel: tiendasoler.com. First we sell sunglasses and frames. Two months ago inkorporajna sales & # 39; prescription glasses, which we had to apply a series of & # 39; special tools. It was a big challenge.
-I imagine, we are talking about prescription. How do not to miss it?
– Sure. To make eyeglass prescription to take the interpupillary distance to focus lenses and was the subject. Does & # 39; both programmers and system engineer developed. The person enters, first select the frame, then we attach the mandatory prescription of an ophthalmologist, and then connect selfie b & # 39; paper, the size of & # 39; & # 39 card; credit or upload & # 39; on the ear. That, by & # 39; special software, allows us to achieve the interpupillari distance. It is a fabulous process.
– Do you know anyone else who applies it?
– In Argentina, no. But in Europe and the United States exists. Then, do the telescope and send by parcel service. I planters service. All orders come before 14 leave your destination on the same day. The iħobbha public. We have areas of the country, eg Patagonia, where they ask us often because they are regions with little or optics to achieve some distances are long.
– How is the online sales?
-From 50 percent of accounts & # 39; one of our stores. For us is very good. Especially if we take into account the brand Soler f & # 39; Córdoba is well known, but in & # 39; San Juan No. We do work & # 39; important brand. What we do is & # 39; disruption. People are not used to purchase & # 39; glasses online, so we give service.
– Myths and truths & # 39; online shop: easy and affordable.
-For nothing. Neither easy nor cheap. The easy and cheap thing is to take a picture with a mobile phone with & # 39; telescope and get & # 39; f & # 39; market. But when you build a platform & # 39; zero, like ours, is expensive, takes time, requires many processes and people. Programmers, designers, photographer. All this generates costs, time and duration. It is the same as setting & # 39; physical business, hard work.
– In the big glasses business is wholesale channels where everything happens?
– I can & # 39; & # 39 m to say, there is no monopoly in the industry. There are many players offer available from national and international laboratories. With suppliers that I always agreed that we should go hand in & # 39; to expand the market.
– The sunglasses are pure fashion?
– Thank God fashion. The telescope turned its presence in society. Before, anyone who had a need, they even received it bullying.
– "Anteojito, four & # 39; eyes …"
– Today citizens celebrities are showing their glasses and changed the social criteria. Ninsabux not even close to what happens in the European market, where the telescope is part of the fashion world. These glasses change every season. I take in Sweden, using seven easy & # 39; pairs a year. But this is part of the criteria applied in eye care.
– Question criticized: The glass to sell on the streets are so bad?
– I say yes, but there is everything. The issue is that people feel that solving a problem. Some even have a UV filter. We would be fools if we did not see nżiduhom with supply item. Do be aware of the reality of the people. Refer to the same thing: for this reason, the telescope should be accessible.
– The sale reduced by the crisis?
-If, against inflation came down. We stayed. Increasing the dollar hit prices because the inputs are imported, excluding finished products directly from outside.
– Think franchises?
-I thought, but will not do it. Today all firearms found in digital terrain, the world will at that.
-The cover between social work and between prepaid are very different?
– Yes, each applying its policies. For me, the coverage is still very low and limited. Reach very basics. Some even cover nothing. Daspu, for example, has huge coverage. F & # 39; PAMI, ippreżentajna project based on the current qaddiem, not what existed 50 years ago.
– How can & # 39; be?
– That the image of the couple retired to the knitting woman and the man who plays the bowls m & # 39; longer exists. The current liability is very active. He also continues to work. They need another type of & # 39; coverage for their glasses. Here will cover one hundred percent multifocal. Can not believe it.
A celestial In the glasses
Name. Martin Moreaux.
children. Tomás and Matías.
business. The Soler optics.
Hint physical sales. Wednesday
digital sales. tiendasoler.com
market. About 2,700 glasses per month.
data. Anabella Ronzoni is a key person in the company.
Fan & # 39 ;. Belgrano.
telephone. (0351) 425-6021.
E-mail [email protected]
The original text of & # 39; this article was published of 25/11/2018 in our print edition.