Sunday , June 26 2022

Face Balloons woman after reaction to hair dye



[ad_1]

university student in France says that thought can & # 39; dies after he had a severe allergic reaction to hair dye caused her head to dissipate.

Estelle, 19, who asked Newsweek not to disclose her last name, bought the hair dye in & # 39; supermarket weeks ago, so she could change herself into a blonde brunette.

It had a worrying few hours after applying paint in her scalp, when it has arisen. Not thinking much about it, she went to the pharmacy to get some cream to treat the irritation, but the worst is yet to come.

Two days later, looked at the mirror and was shocked by & # 39; what she saw. Its head swollen beyond recognition.

"I had a head & # 39; lightbulb", said Le Parisien.

She moved to hospital where doctors found to have an allergic reaction to paraphenylenediamine (PPD,) compound found in & # 39; 90 percent of hair dye and known to be allergic risks.

The circumference of her head was blown from 22 inches to 24 inches.

Doctors gave Estelle shot & # 39; adrenaline and ┼╝ammetha there overnight for observation, and said Newsweek she think you & # 39; dying.

"Before arriving at the hospital, you just do not know how you stand it will take sufficient, if you have the time to reach the hospital or not", she said.

She posted pictures & # 39; her ordeal on Facebook as a warning to others that may exceed the small print on of hair dye products.

"Now I'm good. I'm pretty laugh at me because of the incredible form of my head.

Screenshot (96) Estelle had a severe allergic reaction in trying to combine work her hair. She crossed the image of her plight on social media to warn others about the dangers of & # 39; allergens in hair dye.
Le Parisien

"But my biggest message is to tell people to be more vigilant with & # 39; products like this, because the consequences can be fatal. And I want the companies that sell these products make their warning clearer and more visible. "

The concentration of the chemical PPD in hair dye was governed from 2013. The guidelines on the National Health Service (NHS) of the U.K. say they are generally safe to use and follow instructions & # 39; security.

Catherine Oliveres-Ghout, the National Union & # 39; & # 39 of dermatologists; France said Le Parisien two to three percent of the population can & # 39; is allergic to the substance and & # 39; often sit & # 39; to & # 39; cases & # 39; 'eczema, swollen head and eyes like a rabbit. "

"I saw a thin patients. But such extreme cases like Estelle & # 39; s rare", said the paper.

[ad_2]
Source link