Thursday , August 5 2021

Cadem: Chile support schools to select their students and the value they deserve merit | national



Under – results & # 39; the – last survey & # 39; Cadem, the – citizenship supports the project "Fair Admission" the government promotes, seeking to favor academic performance and enabling educational establishments to choose their students.

Under the measure, 60% said they knew or heard about this project that the opposition opposes, as though they are supporters & # 39; personal effort, "families should be those who choose schools for students".

Thus, when asked to "agree or disagree with & # 39; what high schools and colleges can select their students according to academic merit? A 63% said they, 35% disagreed and 2% did not know x & # 39; replied.

Pre – same consultation, but in – relation & # 39; to – emblematic establishments, biċentennali and & # 39; high demand, the – EUP. T approval rose to 64%, The rejection decreased to 32%, 3% and 1% did not respond disagreed or disagreed.

merit

But as regards preponderance of merit in education, The answer was more categorical.

When asked "x & # 39; do it or IP better shape to school b & # 39; strong demand select students to enter its premises? " 80% said that with merit.

On the other hand, Only 13% chose by lot or b & # 39; combination and 7% did not know x & # 39; replied.

"X & # 39; do you make the most equitable school education?" He asked again.

B & # 39; this way, 79% said in substance, 16% by lot or chance and 5% did not know x & # 39; replied.

According to those interviewed by Cadem, if the option is prohibited of students for academic merit, the quality of education provided by high schools or high schools demand worsening (40%), improved (26%) and remains the same (30%).

Approval for Piñera

Regarding & # 39; presidential, Sebastián Piñera managed to bring a crew balance between approval and disapproval after nine weeks have more rejection than support.

According Cadem, the approval reached 42%, With – the same percentage of & # 39; detractors.

Does & # 39; these results are added 8% did not know that x & # 39; to respond and 8% who approve or not approve their management.

capture
capture


Source link