There are over thirty communes today advance to Phase 4 in the Step-by-Step Plan and more than twenty advance to Phase 3.
Although the Ministry of Health announced the phase changes on Thursday, the entity determined that both advances and setbacks should take effect on the day 05:00 hours this Saturday, July 24.
Below you can review the communes that changed the phase at dawn today:
Which common move to Phase 2?
The four common that advancing to the Transition son:
– Llay-Llay, in the region of Valparaíso
– Hualañé, in the Maule region
– Galvarino, in the region of La Araucanía
– Río Negro, in the Los Lagos region
What do they commonly advance to Phase 3?
The 26 communes that in advance for Preparation in the Step by Step Plan are:
– Taltal, in the Antofagasta region
– Ovalle, Paiguano and La Higuera, in the Coquimbo region
– Puchuncaví, Los Andes, Putaendo, San Felipe, Nogales, Calera, San Esteban, Calle Larga and El Quisco, in the Valparaíso region
– Christmas, in the O’Higgins region
– Parral, Yerbas Buenas and San Clemente, in the Maule region
– Quilleco, Curanilahue and Yumbel, in the Bío Bío region
– Freire, in the region of La Araucanía
– San Pablo and Dalcahue, in the Los Lagos region
– Puerto Cisnes, Coyhaique and Aysén, in the Aysén region
Which common move to Phase 4?
The 31 communes that in advance for the Opening son:
– Tocopilla and Mejillones, in the Antofagasta region
– Los Vilos, in the Coquimbo region
– Doñihue, Marchihue, Pumanque, Paredones, Palmilla, Requinoa, San Vicente, Peralillo, Lolol, Santa Cruz, San Fernando, Coltauco, Nancagua, Chimbarongo, Quinta de Tilcoco and Placilla, in the O’Higgins region
– Curicó, in the Maule region
– Chillán, Chillán Viejo and Ñiquén, in the Ñuble region
– Santa Bárbara and Antuco, in the Bío Bío region
– Victoria, Angol and Renaico, in the La Araucanía region
– Puerto Montt, Maullín and Curaco de Vélez, in the Los Lagos region
What common do you reverse from Phase 4 to Phase 3?
According to what was announced by the Government, only three common return to Preparation in the Step by Step Plan. It’s about Palena, Futaleufú and Hualaihué, all from the Los Ríos region
What common return to Phase 2?
As reported by the authorities, only two common fall back to the transition.
One of them is the municipality of Santo Domingo, which belongs to the region of Valparaíso. While the other is Melipeuco, from the La Araucanía region.