- ANZ: The Australian and New Zealand currencies rising, and the Chairman of the Fed Powell seems to suggest that the rate hike has ended.
- Societe Generale: Powell changed only "mistake again". The interest rate will not be affected.
- Powell said that interest rates below the neutral level are interpreted as reducing the number of & # 39; increases in interest rates.
- Focus: The words of the Chairman of the Fed, Powell, turning turtle doves. Said that interest rates are approaching neutral, suggesting that interest rates are terminated.
- Great attention! Powell will be the most important speech after taking office on Wednesday.
- See full story on Google News