The Swedish game developer Starbreeze was a rocket on the Stock Exchange & # 39; Stockholm.
Prince Daniel saw the early potential and bought shares in 2015 to SEK 186 983, according to previous review Expressen.
The increase in value was quick – after a year the value was increased by & # 39; more than one hundred and portfolio f & # 39; & # 39 was a blow, SEK 378 780.
When it went better for Prince investments in the company, the stock value has increased from five to 23 kronor.
But the Swedish company Starbreeze, to develop computer games and video as the giant success "payday", will soon lose weight.
The value of the shares has halved before Prince sold the holding of last year, and this meant that the profit was relatively modest.
But what is more important for home deep in & # 39; To Haga Castle it is sold before the real race began.
Starbreeze hedged Profit
After a turbulent autumn, Starbreeze has earned profit on Friday.
The price has fallen by 80 percent since June and the stock is now listed at & # 39; SEK 2.5.
The reason for the weak development can & # 39; located in a great effort "Overkill & # 39; s The Walking Dead", the launch of the autumn game that was supposed to claw & # 39; back down the company.
Initially, "Walking Dead" was welcomed by & # 39; a positive way in the gaming market. This changed after cool reviews gained share to dive.
In the event, many of the chief executives of & # 39; Starbreeze have sold significant shares in the company and now received questions about insider.
CEO Bo Andersson Klint sold for SEK 18.6 million shares between 15 and 19 & # 39; in November.
The Finance Manager to match Sebastian Ahlskog sold all its shares for 3.3 million kronor from 13 to 15 & # 39; in November.
Both sales were made a week before the profit warning on Friday 23 & # 39; in November.
READ MORE: Earnings for the company Carl Philips after year & # 39; registration
Starbreeze: No inside information
Starbreeze Head of Investor Relations, Ann Charlotte Svensson, told Dagens Industri that the sale was not b & # 39; inside information from:
– The share & # 39; Hans (Bo Andersson Klint) are partly borrowed, and when the price seemed as did, made a forced sale.
– Regarding the divestment of financial manager of his shares, he announced his resignation in & # 39; in October, and so it was natural for him to dispose of its holding.
From Winning the last week, Starbreeze has lost about a third of its value. Reduction will continue on Monday.
In a press release with & # 39; link to the profit warning, the company has written to review the cost structure and focus on core business while selling target to go with 2019.
READ MORE: The parking lot at & # 39; Dygårdden give millions & # 39; profits to the king
"Obviously it strange"
& # 39 Finansinspektionen can choose to review the transaction if it considers that it & # 39; a breach of the provisions. They can also decide on sanctions.
– The company states that neither the CEO nor the CFO knew about the profit warning on sales, but can & # 39; is to choose to review these transactions. Because all information to be logged, it should be possible to find out & # 39; and when it happened, says Johanna All, economist & # 39; & # 39 in savings; Advanza.
"Can & # 39; is a gray area, a private savage, you're wondering x & # 39; happened. Obviously it's weird that this sale is so close to the profit warning.
If Prince Daniel remained & # 39; still in the boat, would result in & # 39; loss in the order of & # 39; & # 39 hundreds, thousands.
Selling the past year, as confirmed by Expressen, saved investment.
– Daniel Prince m & # 39; has no involvement in the company (shares) sold over a year ago, writes Margareta Thorgren, Chief of & # 39; Information, f & # 39; email.
The expert: "deterrent example"
Several experts have previously warned of Prince Daniels strategy to put all their stock portfolio on paper.
– This is an example of spelling & # 39; why not put all the eggs in the basket, says Johanna All f & # 39; Advanza.
two important lessons can be found at commonalities & # 39; Prince.
– As a deterrent example of the danger of being too single for one company. But it also shows that only a company has much value, why not & # 39; there is no law that says you can not fall & # 39; even more.