Wednesday , June 23 2021

Four & # 39; family people located in & # 39; difficulty due to coal-fired heating



Nhan (35 years, Vinh City, Nghe An) was avvelat by poison gas, but is treated by Nghe An General Hospital.

According to the doctor, in the morning of 25 & # 39; in November, the hospital received four & # 39; Family older people in hospital in a state of & # 39; difficulty breathing, consciousness caused by poisoning from CO.

By & # 39; the hospital is known, Nhan Nhan new baby almost a month. Evening of 24 & # 39; in November, the family ħarqet coal and closed the door to move the whole family including Nhan and her baby b & # 39; & # 39 avvelazzjoni of; CO.

On the way & # 39; emergency, father Nhan fails. After first aid, Nhan and her mother were transferred to Provincial General Hospital, 28 days to transfer the material Nghe Hospital.

There were many cases of & # 39; poisoning, fatal heart when heated with charcoal in the room. Many people do not realize that taking a breath of & # 39; CO until escape or die throat.


Source link