Thursday , June 24 2021

The CO gas poisoning in the home when issuing coal, 1 dead, 3 & # 39; emergency



Evening & # 39; 26/11, news from General Hospital & # 39; City Vinh (Nghe An) said, the unit is rescued 3 people in & # 39; a family & # 39; with charcoal poisoning.

Thus, around 7: 30 pm 25 & # 39; in November, the hospital received four people including Ms VTT (70 years), Mr. NCT (75 years, man & # 39; Mrs. . T.), NTTN (35 years, daughter of Mrs. T.) Newborns (N. baby) with cuts & # 39; breath, chest pain, drowsiness, poor response, conscious disturbance, poisoning -CO.

The CO gas poisoning in homes when issuing coal, 1 dead, 3 emergency - Photo 1.

Mr T. was found dead before admission. The hospital quickly to oxygen patients & # 39; hypertension, infusion helps victims stabilize health and move to the level of & # 39; on to further treatment.

By & # 39; exploitation & # 39; disease from relatives of the victims are known, because N. born, is cold to the family wants to slip coal at home to stay & # 39; hot.

Dr. Ngo Nam Hai, Department of Complementary and Anti-Enżenjar, General Hospital & # 39; Vinh recommends that, in & # 39; cold day, people should pay particular attention by heating equipment from coal charcoal, charcoal The combustion of coal in the absence of & # 39; air creates extremely toxic gas, carbon monoxide (CO).

"This gas is colorless, odorless, flammable and highly vascular, and when the victim breathing gas, is fatal and mild, leaving neurological deficit", said Dr. Hai. ie


Source link